CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mid-week action

Tim Here
I cannot wait for the weather to keep getting better. Yesterday was so nice and today looks to be better. Yesterday after lacrosse practice, I went to Buddys house and watched the Jazz game. The Jazz looked terrible. Marcus Brady and Dave Cook live there too. After the game I went and picked up Nikki and Al and we went to my ward ball game. We got smoked. They had a guy who was like 6'8" and two guys who just ran circles around us. I had two three pointers, two baskets and one foul shot. It was an okay game. Today I am at school all day long. Thats okay, I like school although I am fearing today will be BORING. Oh well
Cheers

1 comments:

bribets said...

So I was looking at your playlist and saw "Lollipop" by Mika. I love his "Grace Kelly" song and so I listened to "Lollipop" on your list. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!! I added it to my blog, too! TFS!