CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

VALENTINES DAY!!!

Yesterday was Valentines and it was a total surprise. Tim and I were planning on celebrating Valentines on 02-15 (friday) because of the lack of money (that happens sometimes as newly weds, money is tight). So we exchanged cards in the morning and planned on going out on Friday. Tim I guess had a different plan I guess. I was so excited because we actually had Cafe Rio when I got home from work (my favorite). The best surprise was that I went to get a drink out of the fridge and Tim had hidden a bouquet of gorgeous flowers in the fridge. It made me so happy. The only problem is that I expected to celebrate it of Friday so all tim got were some home made coupons for things like "speghetti dinner" or "30 minute back massage." I will have to get him something over the weekend.
My sister Paula went babysitting for my Nieces and Nephews. She said that she had so much fun. PS..... I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the whole wide world. All 11 are on Tims side. Hopefully we will get some on my side soon.

0 comments: