CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update

Tim Here
I am just waiting for my web design class to start. It is three hours long, but only once a week which is nice. I watched Arsenal play AC Milan today in the Champions League. Both teams had good chances to score, and Arsenal should have won. It was fun because I watched it in the Union with a bunch of other people. The guy I sat next to was from Cameroon. He was nice. Based on the play from the past two days, I predict Barca will play Arsenal in the final, and Arsenal will win 2-1. You heard it here first.

3 comments:

bribets said...

Cute pictures posted on the right!

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

Hey there it is Jordan. I was able to watch bits and pieces of the arsenal match. However, I unfortunately watched my celtic loose to Barcelona. Twice they had the lead, and they couldn't hold it.
Did you catch any of the Pan Pacific Championship?

Melissa and Allen said...

Tim- it's hard to tell... do you love sports?!?