CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nikkis Nits

PIRATES
This is the spiderman one I did for my nephews Jake, and Sam this Christmas
This is a hat I made for a huge Broncos fan at my work


Hey Everyone, I just wanted to kinda show you the hats I have been making lately. I love making hats. It has become one of my favorite hobbies. I especially love doing customized hats. They keep things fun and interesting. If anybody would like one they are just $20.00 and really warm. I can put anything you want on it, just let me know (post a comment on the blog). I can do any size (Rex), color, strings or no strings, pom poms, ears or not, ANYTHING! So since winter isn't over yet, let me know.

NIKKI

4 comments:

Melissa and Allen said...

Cute!!! I have an idea- let's get Krista to do a blog!!!

Jacci said...

hey nikki its jacci I found you through melissas blog!! i cant believe you have almost been married for a year! check out my blog thehallidaysinslc.blogspot.com

bribets said...

Everytime Sophie sees her cute purple flower one you made her she says, "Nikki hat." It's so adorable and I love her in it! Thanks again!

Nikki said...

Nikki, these are so cute! Could you do a spider man one like the one you did for your nephews for Marshall, for next winter? He'd love it! I'm adding you to our list of Bloggers! ~The other Nikki, haha