CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weird Story!!

Ok so I have a funny story to tell: today at work while I was looking at all the blogs I normally check out I thought "I wonder if my old EFY counselor has a blog." Mind you, when I went to EFY and she was my counselor I was about 13. I have no Idea why I thought of her today but she just popped into my mind. So I went to google and typed in her name and it totally brought up a web site that she has. I was totally shocked because I did not really think anything would come up (how many of us can type our names into google and have something come up that really has to do with us). So I wrote her an email because it had her email on the web site. She really touched my life when I was so young. I was struggling to figure out who I was and she was such an awesome example. To this day I still look back and want to be like her. Get this, I got home from EFY and sent her a CTR bracelet. I thought I was so cool. Anyways I will let you know if anything comes from me emailing her. I just thought it was way funny!


This is her, I guess being the funny teenager that I was I did not get a better picture, or get one with both of us in it!



4 comments:

Nikki said...

Reading this brought tears to my eyes. Don't you just love those people that touch your life like that!? I an honored you tagged me, I just posted it! Thanks.
p.s. We should totally hang out soon, you are so fun!

Melissa and Allen said...

you are so cute.
i haven't checked blogs in forever but today i am and i noticed you tagged me, so i'm going to do it, k? sorry it took me a minute.
Luvs!
Melissa

Steph said...

Yay nikki! Blogs are the best! I am glad that you let me know that you have one! Just one more blog to stalk :)

Brit said...

and then I see a picture of myself on your blog....brings back tons of memories. glad we reconnected