CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Ok so my sister-in-law tagged me, probably one of the only people who reads my blog, but thats OK
4 Jobs Ive had

  1. Newspaper boy (girl)
  2. Lifeguard at Fairmont Aquatics
  3. Lady Liberty girl for Liberty Taxes
  4. Customer Service rep for Rocky Mountain Power

4 Places I have lived

  1. um..... Salt Lake
  2. Salt Lake
  3. Salt Lake
  4. Salt Lake... boring!

4 people that email me regularly

  1. Tim
  2. Dad
  3. My boss
  4. My bosses boss

4 TV shows that I watch

  1. LOST
  2. American Idol
  3. Biggest Loser
  4. Greys Anatomy (sometimes)

4 Things I look Forward to this year

  1. This weekend (girls weekend in L.A)
  2. Camping with my family
  3. 70-80 degree weather
  4. Tims Graduation

4 Things I love to eat

  1. Speghetti
  2. Cafe Rio BABY
  3. Rice (with soy sauce and butter)
  4. Dr. Pepper

4 Places I have been

  1. Australia
  2. Banff Canada
  3. Cozumel Mexico
  4. Grand Cayman

4 Movies I love

  1. August Rush (love love love)
  2. The Guardian
  3. Emperor's New Groove
  4. Liar Liar

4 People to tag

  1. Melissa and Allen
  2. Nicole bradley
  3. Aubrey Rassmusen
  4. I don't think anyone else reads this but if you are then your tagged! yes I am talking to YOU

1 comments:

bribets said...

Cute! Glad you read my blog, too! See you on Friday! Ready for a weekend-o-fun?