CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'M GOING TO HOLLYWOOD

Ok no I am not going to be on American Idol.... I wish though. I am going with my Mother-in-law and all my sister-in-laws to california to see Wicked (the broadway play) on Friday, and I can't tell you how stoked I am. I am just excited to not have to go to work, do laundry, do homework, and cook any meals. It will be so nice.
We had an easter egg hunt with all the nieces and nephews yesterday. It was a blast. They are so cute. I have to say that being with them makes me totally baby hungry.... but not yet. Then we went to the baseball diamonds with tims brother and fam. It was super fun.
Tim and I just found out that the evans (people that own our house) are going to sell it in June. So we have to find a place to live. I am so sad that we have to leave this house. It is so nice to live in a full house. I will also miss our ward (we definetly can not afford to buy a house in the area, there is one for sale that is probably 2000 sq ft for 750,000.00. insane huh!) Tim and I are looking into getting a condo, maybe. The search is on!
Other than that I really have nothing exciting to blog about.... Oh update on the friends we gave the flowers to. So I called them the next week but they had their brother coming to visit so they could not hang out that week. She just called me today though to see if we could go to a movie on Friday but like I said before, I will be in California. I have decided that making friends is hard! I guess that I have not made new friends for a long time. For some reason I get so nervous... Like I am scared to call them... but if any of you know me that is sooo not like me. I think It is just cause we dont know them that well and I don't know if they will like us. They are super nice though so I don't know what I am thinking. So I invited them to go to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game tonight but they have not gotten back to us yet. It is so weird but I am so scarred. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

0 comments: