CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FALL

Ok so I feel kinda like a copy-cat because someone I know just posted a similar blog post but I just wanted everyone to know how much I love fall and how come!

  1. Fall weather
  2. Changing leaves
  3. FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL
  4. Football
  5. Football
  6. Millcreek Canyon
  7. Fishing
  8. Pumpkins
  9. Carving pumpkins
  10. Fall colors (red, orange, green, and brown)
  11. My sisters birthday
  12. Football
  13. UTES UTES UTES 
  14. Fall Food (chili, broccoli, french bread)
  15. Rain
  16. Cold weather at a Football game, cuddled up under a blanket!
  17. Go Utes
  18. Sunflower (everywhere)
 That is why I love fall. Oh by the way.... I updated my creativity blog! Check it out at http://nikkisnits.blogspot.com Have fun. Here is a picture of our newly painted walls, our new bedroom set and tv stand (the small tv does look a little funny on our stand but a new tv is in the upcoming budget).  The flash makes them look super red but it is a darker red than this







4 comments:

bribets said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm so happy you posted pictures of it!

Spencer said...

I also love the fall--decidedly my favorite season for so many reasons (many of them revolving around food)! Nikki--I can't believe you're home owners! And your house is gorgeous! I love the red walls--they look very sharp. Conratulations!

Nikki said...

One word... NICE!

Melissa and Allen said...

Oh my gosh i want to see your house in real life. it looks so cute!