CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

MARIO BRO"S

Ok so the explanation on the really weird post. So on halloween Tim and I were Mario and Luigi. I was at work on Halloween (dressed as Luigi) and I was in training. I already knew what we were learning, so I was really bored. There are no games on our computers at work but there was this program called paint. I am sure all of you have see it. You can make pictures and stuff. I used to love it when I was a kid. Therefore, I spent probably two hours on this picture. It was fun just to remember all the stuff in the Mario bro's games (original nintendo) so for those of you who cant remember it is mario with flower power (red balls), the green tube with the mean plant thins, a turtle on bricks and a biggie. blast from the past. I will post pictures of our halloween costumes. That is the very long explanation! oh wait.... I forgot to say why it was on my blog. Well, after I finished making it I forgot that on the training computers I could not save it. I spent so long on it and was actually pretty proud of it (paint is super hard). So my only option was to post it on my blog to save it. I was just going to delete it as soon as I got home and save it to our computer but I left it on so long I am sure you were curious. 

2 comments:

Nikki said...

hahaha, funny. so funny. and, the best part is... i GET it!!!! you guys rocked. I forgot to vote, but I was going to put you down as my vote! Way to go.

Nikki said...

You don't have to approve this comment, but I just wanted to say that I often don't "get" things and if I hadn't been at the party I would just think, "huh, that's a random picture to put on your blog." But I get it this time! Yay me.