CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

HOMES AND FLOWERS

So I am sorry I have not blogged in a long time! I really just dont have a ton to blog about. Tim and I, this last weekend, put money down on some condo's being built in West Jordan. They are so cute. They won't be built til December but that means we will be the first owner. They are 1,200 sq. feet and totally affordable. It is really close to my work which will save on gas for me. Tim is another story because who knows what he will doing by Then. He graduates in December though which will be soooo nice! He is so busy lately because he has so much home work. He is constantly working on something. I live in the same house as him yet I miss him. I just can't wait for him to come home from work and we can do anything we want, instead of being tied to the house. I don't think I will ever graduate! I have been going to school for over two years now and I feel like I havn't gone anywhere. I have changed my major 4 times now, which might be the reason why. I know for sure what I am going to do now though. I am going to graduate in Communications, just so I have a degree, and then I am going to be a florist. I know for sure that is what I want. I might start with just wedding's and eventually have my own flower shop. I love to do arrangements and it would be a dream come true if I was able to work with flowers for a living. Plus if I am self employed then my schedule can be flexable if I have kids. I am loving that the flowers are popping up lately because I love to work with spring flowers. Here are some I my more recent arrangements!










4 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! A florist! Once you get that shop I am going to be your first customer. I always LOVE flowers in my house but I dont have much talent for arranging them :)

Kathy said...

Nikki helped me create a blog yipeeee

Nikki said...

Umm, do you want to make me a pretty floral arrangement? I'll pay you good $$. You'll have to tell me about your condos, we're looking to move out of this shiz hole soon (sorry for the vulgarity). Come to book club on the 24th, pleeeeaaaasssse?

Melissa and Allen said...

I didn't know you wanted to be a florist! Cool! So does that mean you know a lot about gardening because my garden needs serious help!