CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

Hey everyone, Tim here. I am just writing while Nikki is at Young Womens. She recently got called to be the Mia Maids adviser and I have never seen her so excited at church. I am pretty sure she almost cried she was so happy to be in Young Womens. As far as an update, Nikki and I have both been sick for almost a month. I recently redesigned my website - http://www.timhaslam.com - Please go there and give me feedback. Tell me what you like or dislike and if it was easy to use. Don't worry, Nikki and I have been keeping up to date with The Office, American Idol and of course, LOST. Toodles!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, CPR class and organ harvesting, eh? Wow bro that episode has to be my favorite, after the survivorman episode of course.