CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

MEMORIES... New Tag

Heres a little game! who doesn't? Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Ready, Set, GO!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Remember when you guys were the Beckhams for Halloween? That was a fun party. I have a really bad memory and that's all I can think of right now. Or going to your parent's house when you threw Krista the lingerie shower, there was way yummy food.

bribets said...

One memory I have of you, Nikki Marie, is hanging out in California with the girls. I think that's when I really got to know who you are...I got to know (and LOVE)you as a person...not as "Tim's wife."

Nikki said...

Haha-I didn't mean I have a "bad memory" of you, I meant my memory is terrible and I can't think of anything to write. Sorry!

Steph said...

Ok Nik... think really far back. Once upon a time, my mom was in the hospital, having my little brother. So I was 4, almost 5 and you were 3 almost 4 (right?) well my dad was watching us and we were taking a nap together and sleeping on the same bed. I pushed you out of the bed and you pulled the covers off with you. We were both unhappy :) I think that is my earliest memory of you

Jacci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacci said...

I remember you and Jessica making really funny faces at my parents house. you both have a crazy amount of skin on your faces! it was so funny!

Steph said...

I most definitely remember the ice bags! How DID we come up with that?!?!

Spencer said...

The first thing that came to mind was Maverick runs through all high-school. I think half my calorie intake for those three years was from Maverick frozen yogurt!