CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I"M ALIVE



THESE ARE THE WEDDINGS I DID THE FLOWERS FOR. ONE WAS ON JUNE 7TH AND THE OTHER THE 14TH. 


JESSICA'S WEDDING (SUNFLOWERS)




THE REST ARE MELANIE'S WEDDING










So I am sorry I have had no time to post lately! Things have just been so busy! I am sure that nobody is even going to read this because you think I must have given up on blogging. Well the last time I blogged It was my anniversary ( I can't believe it has been that long, sorry). I guess that I should update everyone on what is going on in our life.

Our townhouse is on course to be finished in September. They poured the foundation a few weeks ago but no building has been done yet. That also means that we are currently living with Tims parents. I love my in-laws so this in not a bad thing. Just a little crowded. Not with people because Tim has no siblings at home still but just because everything we owned is pushed into a 12x10 room. We have some stuff in the garage, but mostly everything is in our room. I am just excited to have something that is ours, so we can decorate and do whatever we want with it.

I did 2 weddings (the flowers) since the last time I blogged. It was awesome and I know that is what I will eventually do for a career, besides being a mom. I did my friend jessica's at work, and I did my cousins Melanie's. They looked awesome. I will post some pictures tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance.

We are going camping this weekend with Matt and Krista. I am stoked. We are going to go to strawberry and do some fishing, hiking, and just R&R. I seriously am so so excited.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Years Tag

20 Years Ago
  1. I was eating babyfood
  2. I was just walking
  3. I was loving life as a one year old

10 Years Ago

  1. I was best friends with Chase Busath
  2. I was playing the game sorry every day
  3. I was working on my tree fort daily

5 Years Ago

  1. I was a Sophmore at Olympus High
  2. I was on the Swim/Water Polo Team
  3. I was BFF with Krista Webb, loving boys!

3 Years Ago

  1. I just graduated from High School
  2. I was teaching Swimming Lessons for Krista
  3. I was dating Rick Maloy

1 Year Ago

  1. I just got married to Tim
  2. I was living at the Evan's house
  3. I was looking forward to the beach trip with Tims Family

So Far This Year

  1. I am Still working for the power Company
  2. We bought a town home
  3. I have been to a few Real Salt Lake Games (because tim is obsessed)

Yesterday I.....

  1. Went to work
  2. Worked on a bracelet I am making for my nephew James
  3. Went to Cafe Rio for dinner

Tommorrow I will....

  1. Go to work
  2. Eat
  3. Sleep

In the next year I will

  1. Move into our Townhome
  2. Go to the beach again
  3. Go on a camping trip with my family

I tag anyone who actually reads this!!!

1 comments:

bribets said...

I'm glad you updated!