CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

1 YEAR

So this weekend was our one year anniversary. I can't believe that it has been a year. It goes by so fast. With all the wedding that are coming up it makes me miss my wedding. I wish that I could relive that day all over again. I loved my wedding. And I love my husband. Here are a few pictures from that day! 


ONE YEAR AND STILL SO IN LOVE!


This is seriously one of my favorite pictures from my wedding. I think it is because it is really original. But kinda funny that my favorite picture happens to be our feet! 



My cute Family

From left to right Eric nephew, Jake nephew, Libby niece, Richie brother in law. 

  
Sammy Sosa (nephew)




My cute husband!


And Again



Hoorah!


THIS YEAR

Tim surprised me with a weekend to The Grand America Hotel. It was so fun! We stayed there for our first night after we were married. Tim got the same room that we stayed in last year so it was very romantic! There were roses waiting for us in the room and a plate of chocolates. 



We got to the hotel on saturday at around 4:30 and took a nap. We were exhausted from earlier that day. We woke up and went to PF Changs. It was so good and filling. We then went and saw "What Happens In Vegas" It was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be kinda scandalous and vulgar, really though, it was so good. I laughed so hard. 

We went back to the hotel and the room has really large bath tubs so needless to say we took advantage of that fact. We woke up the next day and went to Brunch. It was so yummy. It was a great weekend and I love my husband so much. He is so good to me and makes me so happy. Bestest friend in the whole wide world. WUV YOU TOOTIE! 


 

 


3 comments:

Dave and Jessica said...

Nikki! Where have you been!? Sounds like life is going well! Congrats on 1 year! Crazy! Any whoo just wanted to say hi and hope all is well! Check out our blog sometime!

A said...

This is so awesome! I'm way happy for you! A year goes by so quickly doesn't it? Congrats!

Melissa and Allen said...

cutie! i'm so with you. i wish i could re-live our wedding day. it was so much fun. i'm sad i missed your wedding. it looks like it was beautiful. happy one year!